Synergy Packaging Solutions is a young, fast paced packaging manufacturer, based across 3 locations in the UK. Our specialisation is in the design, manufacture and supply of protective internal packaging. Our markets are mainly, but not exclusively, the engineering, technology, and IT industries. We are looking to recruit bright, enthusiastic individuals who are keen to develop their careers.
Packaging Designer Estimator
We are currently looking for a Packaging Designer Estimator to join our fast moving and dynamic protective packaging company. As the Designer Estimator, you will be diligent in preparing new designs and quotes, ensuring our customers receive products to their requirements, working closely with our Sales, Production and Customer Services teams.
Industry experience in Design and Estimating along with strong computer skills in CAD is preferred.
Key duties of the Designer Estimator include:
- The ability to confidently interpret and transform briefs into designs, they are fit for purpose in terms of customer requirements, manufacturing process, cost and timeline.
- Generating internal manufacturing specifications and managing design documentation for the production teams.
- Collaborating and working within a team environment, but also self-motivated with the ability to work on own with multiple projects at the same time.
- Creation of product samples for customers and sales teams in a timely manner with a confidence in pricing new products.
- Build relationships with customers and internal teams and visiting customer sites if required.
- Must have excellent organisational skills, being reliable and thorough.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Providing support to the Sales team.
- Driving license an advantage
- CAD experience required
- Industry specific experience advantageous
Internal Sales Administrator
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced office based Internal Sales Administrator to join a busy sales team. Working for a market leader in chilled packaging, the ideal candidate will be talented and enthusiastic, and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Must be self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude and have the ability to work with people of all levels in an organised and methodical way. Previous experience in a sales environment and delivering sales targets are essential, although full training on our products and processes will be provided. The successful candidate will be expected to sell into our existing customer base and develop new accounts and will be based in the Midlands branch.
Senior Operations and Facilities Administrator
We are seeking a self-motivated person who uses their own initiative to ensure multiple tasks are undertaken and completed in a timely fashion, using their experience and knowledge and working with all levels of management and employees. This position is based in the Head Office, Corby, but would also have the Bristol and Bradford sites as part of the remit.
The successful candidate will be flexible in their approach and willing to travel to the other sites to suit the business requirements. The candidate would ideally be experienced and capable in most, if not all of the following:
- ISO continuity
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Continuous improvement programs
- Quality and office procedures
- High level general administration
- Database administration
- Knowledge in conformance to legislation and regulations
Packaging Design and Administration Support
Due to continued business growth in the West Yorkshire area, we are recruiting for a Trainee Packaging Design and Administration Support Operative. The successful candidate will be based at our Bradford manufacturing facility and will work with our customers, sales team and manufacturing staff in all aspects of turning initial sales enquiries into creative, cost effective, protective packaging solutions. Duties will include, designing, producing samples, cost analysis and assisting in the transition from concept to mass production.
In order to be successful you should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, be self-motivated and have a positive and professional attitude. Proficient PC skills are a must, as is the ability to organise workload for efficient time-management to meet targets and deadlines. Although beneficial, no formal CAD design training/ qualifications are essential, as full training will be given.
As well as packaging design the role includes additional responsibilities such as general office administration and cover for holidays and absence.